About Dr. Lee
Dr. Bryan Lee has extensive training in evaluation and surgical treatment of the face, jaws, and mouth. His oral and maxillofacial surgery training allows him to offer a wide variety of treatment types to patients. These range from simple in-office procedures such as wisdom tooth removal and dental implant surgery to more complex procedures such as orthognathic surgery, facial cosmetic and plastic surgery, TMJ surgery, and facial trauma management.
He currently holds privileges at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg, Idaho.
The following is an outline of Dr. Lee's training:
- Completed a six year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Louisiana State University in New Orleans
- Completed his General Surgery Internship at Louisiana State University in New Orleans
- Graduated from Medical School at Louisiana State University in New Orleans
- Graduated from Dental School at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska
- Graduated from University of Idaho and Ricks College
- Dr. Lee is an Idaho native. His interests include traveling, camping, fishing, hunting, backpacking, and river running. He is an active pilot and loves enjoying these hobbies with his family.
- He is married to Hilaree and they have 5 incredible children together.
360 E. Main Street
Rexburg, Idaho 83440